ClassPass x News Corp Corporate Partnership
Staying active is not only an important part of keeping physically fit – it’s often a critical component of your mental wellbeing. To help everyone feel better inside and out, we are excited to share details about how you can take advantage of the subsidized ClassPass fitness and wellness memberships through our partnership with ClassPass Corporate. With ClassPass you will get access to fitness, gym time, wellness and beauty experiences, plus 4,000 on-demand workouts from top-rated studios around the globe. New for 2022: The way this benefit works is that Classpass on-demand workout classes cost 5 credits per month. Each employee who enrolls is provided with 5 credits per month that they can use against the Classpass on-demand workout program.
How to Enroll?
- Use our custom URL here to access the News Corp ClassPass portal and enter the special Company Code: NWSCORP.
- Once in, please use your work email address, enter your first and last name and select the “Get Started” tab.
- Although the 25 credit trial for 14 days is free of charge, ClassPass does require credit card information. There are discounted premium opportunities in the app for in-person classes, gym time, and wellness and beauty experiences.
- After entering your credit card details, you can select the “Redeem Your Offer” screen.
- Once fully logged into the ClassPass website, you can access the on-demand library by selecting “Videos” on your desktop.
- You can also download the app on either your Apple or Android device. After logging in to ClassPass on your smartphone, click on the section “Free on-demand workouts” on the homepage to access the on-demand library.
|Program Level||Credits Per Month||Without the News Corp Deal||News Corp Deal|
|Class Pass at Home||5||$12 per month||$0|
Have an existing ClassPass membership? Reach out here to switch to a News Corp plan or to make other changes.